I’ve been tagged…. here are the rules….
THE RULES OF THE TAG ARE:
Each person posts the rules before their list, then list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those people’s spaces and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come and read the post, so they know what they have to do.
I’ve been tagged…here are the rules
Eight things about me:
1. My hair is NATURALLY curly, no… I don’t have a curly perm or use rods.
2. People usually can’t tell who is the oldest between myself and my brother (a year and half apart).
3. If I could keep my current salary (or make even more) I would quickly change my career title to “personal shopper”.
4. I doodled what is now my tattoo in my notebook during freshman calculus.
5. I ONLY eat lettuce prepared as a salad, I will pick every single shred off of a taco or sandwich.
6. I have food spurts where I LOVE something for a month or so and eat it every day, and suddenly I won’t touch it for a couple of years. Just came off the Vanilla Ice Cream with crushed Oreos, I’m moving towards the Del Monte canned Mandarin Oranges
7. I worked at Godiva during undergrad and tried every type of candy in the story within my first couple weeks of working there.
8. I was at the club last night and Rza (from Wu-Tang) looked me in the eye and told me to “smile”…. LOL – that was all I could think of!